• Reviewing documents provided by Attorney.
• Contacting debtors to obtain missing information (with Attorney’s permission).
• Reviewing documents provided by debtors to verify accuracy.
• Obtaining credit counseling certificates from debtors (both prior and after the filing).
• Searching Kelley Blue Book or NADA for auto valuation.
• Preparing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 petition draft, including additional forms to comply with local court rules.
• Preparing Memo to Attorney detailing potential problems or questions.
• Making changes to petition draft per Attorney's instructions.
• Final petitions may be sent to Attorney in Best Case or PDF format.
• Electronically file each petition with the court at no additional charge upon the Attorney’s request.
• Preparation of wage garnishment letters to employers.
• Preparation of 341 Meeting of Creditors letter to debtor(s).
• Printed copies mailed to debtor(s) and court if requested by Attorney.
• Electronic back-ups of case files and all supporting documents.
• Fax, e-mail, or mail all required documents to our office (pick-up for local attorneys can be arranged).
• Pro-Petitions will draft the petition within 24-48 hours.
• Once the petition has been approved by attorney, final version can be sent to attorney in PDF format, or filed electronically with the court.
• After we have completed our work to your satisfaction, the invoice will be rendered.
Pro Petitions name and information will NOT appear anywhere on the petition. All petitions and document processing will contain the complete attorney’s name, firm and bar number. All information will be held in the strictest of confidence**